Hand Dryers today use break-through, cutting edge technology to dry hands in record time. Below are just 5 simple quick facts:
- Paper Towel has been proven to collect massive amounts of bacteria.
- Bacteria lives and breeds in damp wet places, such as used paper towel.
- Rubbing the hands together or on a material such as paper towel, brings skin cells rich in bacteria to the surface.
- Paper Towel Dispensers often run out of paper towel, leaving users with no solution to drying hands and promotes the spreading of germs.
- Damp hands are responsible for spreading up to 1000 times more bacteria than dry hands.
- Today’s new fast hand dryers dry hands in as little as 10 seconds, completely.
- Paper Towel is reduced or even eliminated.
- Many surfaces of hand dryers are antimicrobial infused.
- Some units such as the Dyson Airblade use HEPA filters, which eliminate 99.9% of all bacteria in the air.
- These Hand Dryers never run out of paper towel which eliminates the unhygienic mess and bacteria breeding ground.
At ProDryers, we don’t recommend totally eliminating paper towel in all cases, as some users still prefer paper. It depends on the scenario, but often, our customers prefer to keep a paper towel dispenser and waste receptacle near the door for minimal usage during exits. However, many of our customers also prefer eliminating paper towel all together achieving maximum cost savings. The Hand Dryers mentioned above will pay for themselves in just a few months. The expected life of most high quality units will be 7-10 years; which will save you thousands of dollars over the life of the dryer. Furthermore, you will find a cleaner, friendlier, more hygienic restroom resulting in happier customers and a reduced level of bacteria and spreading of germs.